Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Projects, projects, projects

There are a few small projects in process at my house this week. Here is a glimpse of what's to come...


This charming vintage chandelier was only $7.00 at a garage sale! It is going to get re-wired and painted. I have been collecting vintage crystals for this chandelier. I need to find more, but these will be a good start. Why is it so hard to find vintage crystals?



Aren't the colors on this bench perfect for a little boys room? It is going to make a perfect storage area! My mother in-law gave it to me and I am quite excited to fix it up. There are a couple spindles that need to be fixed. Some moldings will be added, then sanded, painted, and glazed. It is going to be a fun piece to work on for sure.


I have gathered all of the unused picture frames around my house; they are all going to be painted white...perfect for a gallery wall somewhere in my home.


This light is going to get a fresh coat of paint and cleaned up. It is going to look new again as soon as I am finished with it.


Thanks for reading!



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to be busy...I can't wait to see the light done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal you got on the chandy!! It's going to be lovely!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your going to be pretty busy Emily! Can't wait to see all the transformations! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see your gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great treasures here! Love that chest for the boys room!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your sweet comment!!!