Tuesday, September 13, 2011

another painting project

My latest paint project, my dining table.


I decided to paint my dining table creamy white, again!


After putting butcher block on my little island area, my kitchen/dining area was starting to feel way too brown for my liking...brown walls, tan curtains, wood floors, butcher block counter, and a dark wood top table! In hopes of creating a more cohesive space, I decided to eliminate one of the shades of brown.





before...





and after...



Who knows, I may sand my table top down again one day. For today, I am happy that there is one less shade of brown in this space.



Please click on the links on my "Favorite Places to Link" page to check out the linky parties that I have joined.
Thanks for reading!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a really beautiful table and chairs, Emily! I know what you mean with the brown....somehow it can sometimes take over your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Emily and I LOVE that little green table in there too!! Ya know what would look beautiful in those rooms, crown molding (just a thought)! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely painted white Emily! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your sweet comment!!!