Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A little sneak peek...

First, I want to thank all of you for all the sweet comments on my last post. I have read and reread them all....seriously Thank You!!!!


Remember all of those frames...

I painted all the frames white and have begun to work on a gallery wall in a little hallway in my home. This is a project that I thought would come together quick and easy, but really it hasn't. Every time I walk by the frames, I have ideas of what to change, what to add, etc. I first added chair rail and then painted the walls a darker color. I have started to hang the empty white frames, now just need to find the perfect pictures and things to fill them with. Hoping it is done soon!

Here is a little sneak peek...


(sorry about the poor picture quality, my camera battery was about to die)

2 comments:

  1. Oh...looking forward to seeing how it turns out! So far I am excited! This mint be something I mint consider for my stairway...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how it turns out! It looks great with just the white frames even. They really pop against the wall color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your sweet comment!!!